Wednesday 13 April 2016

Teabag rosette how to....

Here's a few instructions on how I created the teabag rosette from yesterday's inspiration.
I used the tag punch from Stampin ' Up! .
I then punched out 10 tags and 1  x 2" circle  from double sided pattern paper. 
Then with the top of the tag on your left fold the top long side across

Next fold the piece back to the top edge



Now fold the remaining 9 tags in the same way
next I put tombow  liquid  glue over the 2" circle and start to create the rosette



 
When you're happy with the effect place another smaller circle in the centre to secure then decorate as you like 😊

Hope this has helped 😊 
Have fun
Cary ☺ x 

2 comments:


  1. Hello you two,
    thanks for the great tutorial!
    Will I determined times in the near future to try .
    best regards
    Petra

    ReplyDelete