Wednesday 6 April 2016

Weekly Inspiration, Sprinkles Of Life

      Today's project was this double fold card as I've just finished making my son and future daughter in laws wedding invitations. Their's have slightly more folds but after making so many I was still in the mood for more folds!
Very easy to do, measure 5.25 cm in from each end of a half sheet of A4
Again, I used the It's My Party DSP, which I absolutely love. This time I stamped and punched the few clouds and basket. Fixed again using the Silver Metallic Thread. I also duplicated the same on the reverse to lose the ends of thread.
The message was made using the Alphabet Rotary Stamp which is perfect for adding your own personal message. You'll never be without it once you've tried it.
The message and the three little birds were stamped, punched and stuck with Dimensionals 
and hold the card closed.  

           

I hope you can pop by tomorrow. 
Thank you.
Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment