Friday 27 May 2016

Scoreboard crazy

Friday folds

Hello again.
Today I went folds and score lines crazy!

I was playing with a square of card as you do and things happened.
I added some DSP, changed the sizing and here is what I ended up with.
The background mat, the Whisper White one, has been scored 3 times on each side
 between all of the folded corners and adds the patterned background without stamping.
The DSP is Pop of Pink papers and they are right up my street!
B E A U T I F U L!!!
As I have added 4 squares I made a C5 card.


As you can imagine because of the folds, the card is deeper than normal. 
I have put a single dimensional under the messages and taped under the corrners so that it doesn't stand too proud.


Close up of the top of the card.
 

Close up of the bottom of the card.

Now I know that you won't know the papers that I've used. 
Yet!
They are new designs which will be out on Wednesday 1st June.
 Only 6 more days!
YIPPEE!!!!! 
Thank you for stopping by this week. I will be back next week with some new projects using the NEW PRODUCTS!!!
I hope you will like them,
Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment