Wednesday 1 June 2016

New Products

A FUN card

Today I am carrying on with NEW Products from the Stampin' Up!
Inspirations Book.
For some reason, I felt like a bit of fun today and after playing I made this card.
Playful Backgrounds is the set I used and as it says, it really is.
There are background spots, brush strokes, stripes and bubbles. The latter of which I have used here.
Then I stamped the brush strokes and found the fish!
Well I think they look like fish.


From Land and Sea (a brilliant nautical set) provided the Jelly Fish.

 

The grasses and the little 'Let us celebrate' message are from the lovely Balloon Celebration.
Proving that the strings for balloons can be grasses too!
The background is sponged in Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Pear Pizazz and So Saffron.

No comments:

Post a Comment