Wednesday 13 July 2016

Mini album tutorial. ..

Today I have a very quick,although quite picture heavy tutorial for the mini album that I shared on Tuesday.
I hope this makes sense and I apologise in advance for the poor quality photos!  Lol
Well here we go. ...
Materials are simple a sheet of 12"×12" card stock, either a score board or trimmer with a score blade, a bone folder, scissors, strong tape and what ever pattern paper and trimmings you like to decorate your book with.
Step 1 score at 4" and 8" on both sides of the card.
Step 2 cut either side of the score lines as indicated below. I've marked them in black pen just to show where to cut.
I made a boboo and forgot to mark and cut the 4th cut mark!! Lol so here's the other line you need!
Step 3 using a 1"circle punch pushed in half way in the middle of the indicated panels to create the pockets. I've used Stampin ' Up! tear tape as it's nice and strong butas the name says you can tear it! 😉

Step 4 once you've created the pockets now it's time to fold it all up. First fold the top right hand pocket down and behind the center square.

Step 5 fold the top left hand pocket to the right then over the bottom right square. 

Step 6 fold the left hand square under the right hand side. 
Step 7 decorate to your hearts desire  ðŸ˜€
Well I hope that makes sense and has inspired you to have a go yourself. 
Please share finished project either herein the comets or on our Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=491857750938993&id=177787089012729
Have fun 
Cary ☺ xx 

.






No comments:

Post a Comment