Tuesday 18 October 2016

Merriest Wishes day 2

Today I have gone glitter mad!
I have only used cardstock, Embossing Powders and DSP foir this project to show 
what you can do with only a few products.


I die cut the 2 bauble shapes in Real Red then used Versamark over the whole bauble.
Poured the new Real Red glitter embossing powder over and heat set them.
 

I did the same with the Whisper White but stamped the message on before the Versamark.
I used Heat and Stick powder to fix the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter powder.

 

The background was a piece of the White on White, Irresistibly Floral
Speciality Designer Series Paper. 
Only £11.75 for 12 sheets of 12" by 12" papers.
PERFECT!


Using a sponge, I have covered the DSP with Soft Sky Ink from the Ink Pad.
I love the way that the paper resists the ink over the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment