Friday 21 October 2016

Merriest Wishes Day 5

As Cary would say I've gone off Piste today!
This was originally a square of Whisper Thick White card stock, 21 cm  by 21 cm.
I scored it into 4 equal squares then cut 1 of the squares out.
 

The Designer Series Paper I used is Candy Cane Lane. 
Gorgeous, double sided papers. 12 sheets for only £10 
 

Scoring 2 of the squares beside the cut out square diagonally and folded them back. 


I die-cut 2 of the Reindeer Baubles out, 1 on each side of the Gold Foiled Card. Then a Real Red Bauble and stuck the 2 gold ones, one on each side of the Real Red.


Using pieces of Gold and Red Metallic Threads, I tied the 2 together, 
looped them through the hoops and suspended them 
by attaching them to the back of the card base.


Be Joyful and Deck the Halls... ........ messages were cut 
using the Layering Circles Thinlets and then 
laid onto the Gold Foiled Bauble.
 

I used Real Red and Crumb Cake Ink pads for the messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment