Friday 28 October 2016

Pumpkin Pie Day 5

Phew! I am now well and truly Pumpkin Pie crazy now!
I LOVE IT!!!
This is a very simple little card to finish off the week with.
 
  

 Using Fancy Frost DSP, I cut the mat out in Whisper White and mounted it onto a Pumpkin Pie mat then onto the card base made out of Thick White cardstock which Stampin' Up! now do.    


My red haired friend is getting engaged to his silver haired girlfriend 
so I thought this was the nearest colour to theirs.
 
  

 Using the Dies from Sunshine Wishes Thinlets set, I cut one in Pumpkin Pie and 1 in Silver.

  

 The 2 simple words from the same set of dies in the opposite colours too finish off this card.

Well, that's all from me for a week. 
Please pop by next week and see the amazing creations that Cary has in store for you.
Many thanks. 
Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment