Friday 25 November 2016

And the winner is...

Well today's  the last of the samples I'm sharing featuring Garden Green. Now on Monday  I owned up to not loving this shade of green and after challenging myself to use it to create this week's inspiration I have to admit....its not as bad as I thought! 😉 in fact if I'm honest it's quite a useful colour that works really well for traditional Christmas looks! Lol
So here's the final project from me. I have to say it was a bit of a labour of love but I think it was worth every turn of the handle on my big shot!
I used lots of pine leaves and then lots of trimmings  to create this Christmas decor piece  


Well that's me for this week next week is Gill's turn to share her inspiration with us all. I do hope you'll join us .
Have a great weekend and have fun
 Cary ☺ x 



No comments:

Post a Comment