Monday 7 November 2016

Weekly Inspiration - Spritzing

Spritzing is one of the easiest way to decorate a background 
on a card or on a scrap to punched out of.
The effect is amazing, where no 2 projects will ever be the same.

   

My first sample this week I have used Melon Mambo and Whisper White
 with the top mats in Watercolour Paper.

   

I used Sheltering Tree for the hearts. Stamped only once onto Watercolour Paper in Melon Mambo
 and spritzed very lightly to make the pink ink spread just a little to soften the spots.
Then I punched out 3 hearts using the lovely Sweetheart Punch.

   

A length of Silver Metallic Thread bunched up behind the top heart and stuck down by the Dimensionals.

   

I ended by adding Rhinestones and a simple message on the front which was very lightly spritzed 
and another message inside the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment