Friday 16 December 2016

Cheerful Tags and Here's to Cheers - Day 5

As this is the last day for Cheerful Tags this week, I've gone multi-coloured!
Which is very unlike me!


Using Real Red and Whisper White cardstock, Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive and 
Rich Razzleberry Ink. I stamped all over the white card base with 4 different message from the set.


 Randomly stamped, I then gutted the big mat by cutting into the centre 2cm all round. 
The same on the next layer so I then had the 3 rectangles.


These were then matted onto the Real Red mats and stuck using dimensionals/foam pads.


The final message was punched out and layered onto the re Glimmer Paper.
 These were each punched out using the 1 3/4" and 2" Circle punches.

Thank you for popping by again this week. 
Please call in next week to see what's in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment