Monday 12 December 2016

Weekly Inspiration - Cheerful Tags

Cheerful Tags Dies and Here's To Cheers Stamp Set

Didn't Cary do well with all of her projects last week? She should be very pleased with herself.

This week I've been playing with Cheerful Tags Thinlets Dies. Fortunately, Stampin' Up! 
designed some amazing stamps to co-ordinate with the dies.       
For my first project I have added the embossed mat using the Pine Bough Textured Impressions
Embossing Folder. This gives a very simple, clear image to layer with lots of different designs.


I have used Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Whisper White cardstock for this card.

  

To make the tag, I die cut the Bermuda Bay tag (sample above in Pool Party) 
 then reversed the tag and put it back within the die (sample below).

  

This then gave the tag effect that I wanted, basically a tag without the bottle hole.


Adding 3 strips of ribbon, I threaded them through the tag and behind the white mat.
 
  

I love the effect that the Silver Glimmer paper gives with such beautiful detail from the Thinlet.


A simple message on the front and inside from the Here's to Cheers stamp set to finish off.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment