Thursday 30 March 2017

With a bit of help....

Today's cards are all inspired by cards that I've seen on the internet. Browsing the internet is a great way to find inspiration and Caseing is something that we all do. Sometimes they can be the kick start you need when you are struggling with crafters block or as some would say have lost your crafting mojo! This is what caseing these cards did for me all the cards I've shared since Monday happened after I made these cards and the inspiration started to flow for me . I'm also going to apologize to the the creators of the original cards ... I failed to take down their names so can't give them the credit they're due...I'm sorry. If you know who to give credit to please let me know so that I can give credit and thanks to the creators.








No comments:

Post a Comment