Thursday 22 June 2017

Dragonfly Dreams - Day 4

Hi. Today's card I decided to use some of the bees which are also in the set of stamps and Framelits.
I stamped each of the bees and a dragonfly then die cut them out. 
I used Island Indigo and Pool Party along with the Very Vanilla, 
which doesn't show so well in my photos.


The gorgeous Textured Impressions Embossing Folder is new. It's called Layered Leaves and is one of the new Dynamic folders. I love it!


I then very lightly, using Pool Party Ink and a dauber, rubbed over the leaves just to add a little color.
I love the detail as it is deeper than some other folders.

 

The messages today were from Beautiful Bouquet another NEW gorgeous stamp set.


Just for fun, I added the little bee to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment