Friday 23 June 2017

Dragonfly Dreams - Day 5

This is my last project on the dragonflies for this week and I decided to go into 
neutrals and add a little shine.

 

I have used Very Vanilla again but this time combined it with Early Espresso and some 
GORGEOUS Copper Foil.

 

 I heat embossed the flourish from Falling Flowers (I just love it) also the 2 dragonflies and words 
inside and out using Copper Embossing powder.

  

Using the new Pretty Label punch, I cut out the phrase and 2 shapes in Copper foil and overlapped 
them so that there is a suitable amount showing at each end.

  

The messages were from the lovely Beautiful Bouquet stamp set.
It has some really lovely phrases in it.

  

I stamped the second image of the dragonfly lightly on each corner to finish off.
I hope you've found some inspiration from the projects this week.
Please pop in next week to see what we're up to. 
Thank you 
Gill and Cary

No comments:

Post a Comment