Monday 26 June 2017

Weekly Inspiration - Colour

Island Indigo
For this week's inspiration I have decided to work with Island Indigo.
 It's not a go to colour for me so I thought it was about time I showed some projects with it.

  

I coordinated the Island Indigo with Pool Party as they are both a greenish blue and Whisper White.

 

As you can see by the picture below, I have cut away a large triangle to get the lovely effect.
Each of the panels is 9.9cm wide and from using the full length of a piece of A4 card (UK size). 
With the folds as they are, it folds down into a C6/A6 envelope.


The stamp sets used today were Climbing Orchid and Special Celebrations. 
Two beautiful sets and some lovely phrases in the latter. 

 

Do have a go at making a card this way but please don't forget to show us a copy too.



Thank you. Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment