Monday 19 June 2017

Weekly Inspiration - Dragonfly Dreams

Dragonfly Dreams 

Hi. This week I've the pleasure of showing some projects made with this gorgeous stamp set.
Another good thing is that it has coordination Framelits to go with.
 These are called Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits.
Here is my first project using the Thinlits.


Firstly, I die cut the Dragonflies out of a Whisper White mat then stamped the flourish from another stamp set called Falling Flowers and Peekaboo Peach Ink pad.

We crafters never throw things away so I added a piece of retired Glimmer paper from Salebration.
I die cut the dragon flies again from Silver Foiled card and raised them using Dimensionals and placed 
them in the aperture.
I finished off with a few phrases from Here For You stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment