Sunday 30 July 2017

Cascading flower card tutorial As requested ...

Here's a quick tutorial on how I made the card from last Friday I've used a different colour palette but other wise it's the same card ☺
You will need a piece of card stock measuring 10.5cm x 29.7cm and scored at 14.85cm this will be your card base.
You then need to cut 3 mats  in whisper white all stamped with the background stamp . I used the berry burst ink to coordinate with the card base.
 I then stamped my sentiments , 1 for the outside and 1 for the inside bottom piece using fresh fig ink. The 3rd piece has no further stamping on.
Then I stamped and punched out 3 flowers in fresh fig, 3 in berry burst and 4 in lemon like twist ink.

The flowers are then all folded in half. These flowers are not symmetrical but it was important to make sure they were all folded in the same way.
I have marked each one where I placed a glue dot .

.
Stick the flowers together then stick the bottom one to the base of the card on the inside.  I used glue dots again as they are both strong and flexible.

Then  i placed  a glue dot in the same place on the top most flower. I then closed the card and  flowers stuck to the top inside of the card.


I then added some basic rhinestones to add a little sparkle๐Ÿ˜†

I hope this inspires you to have a go yourself.
Have fun
Cary ๐Ÿ˜† xx

3 comments:

  1. So creative, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nance ๐Ÿ˜Š it's a pleasure ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Didn't know it could be so easy to make.
    Just popped over from UK Stampers Facebook group

    ReplyDelete