Wednesday 2 August 2017

2 Step Stamping - Day 2
Today's card is a real show of matching up the stamped images.
I used the Colorful Seasons stamp set. It IS truly gorgeous!


I've no idea what the card fold is called but it is one that I really like.
I stamped the stalk first and then positioned the flowers and buds over it to 
find the correct position for them. Then I stamped the dexk chair, which is also 2 steps. 
 I think it's really clever that they match so perfectly.

  

As you can see, the card has 2 cards put into make 1.
I used the Color Theory DSP Stack. It is 15 cm x 15 cm or 6" x  6" double sided paper and there is
40 sheets in the pack for only £9.00. Bargain!


I added the messages from the Colorful Seasons stamp set too. 
Finally, I added some of the co-ordinating Glitter Enamel Dots. 
THEY ARE FABULOUS!!!! The dots have an Ombre effect and start off at the most palest of each color right through to the darkest of the color ways. 
There are 160 in 4 colors. So 40 of each in Dapper Denim, Crushed Curry, Berry Burst and Old Olive for only £6.25. Brilliant!


May all YOUR tomorrows be as happy as today.




No comments:

Post a Comment