Friday 4 August 2017

2 Step Stamping - Day 4


The first I used Sweet Cupcake and the 2nd I used the lovely High Tide stamp set.
These are just 2 of the amazing 2 step stamping, stamp sets. 

Sweet Cupcake



 

I made this Belated Birthday card as I often forget someones birthday! When you consider the 
amount of cards that I make, I am ashamed of myself. So I will be making more of them. 
Just in case!

 
The cupcake and cake case are made up of 3 different pieces all of which are shown below.
Just follow the 1, 2, 3 and you can't go wrong.

   

High Tide

For this card I stamped the images 1 by 1 then stamped them again and 

used Dimensionals to raise them over the original.

 

Over the sea and the lighthouse, I brushed Clear Wink of Stella to add a little sparkle.

 
Looking closer at the stamps and box you can see clearly how they are all made up.


You can see from here the different pieces that make up the lighthouse 


Thank you once again for joining me this week. 
If we have inspired you to make something following on from this week,
 please remember to share them with us. We love to know that you could be inspired by our work. 
Gill




No comments:

Post a Comment