Monday 21 August 2017

Weekly Inspiration - Rich Razzleberry

Rich Razzleberry 

This is a lovely rich wine colour and blends well with lots of the other
Stampin' Up! colors
For my first card this week I made an easel card and have
 used the gorgeous Bloomin' Heart Thinlits dies


To start,I used 1 of the 4 templates Pattern Party Decorative Masks, 
I sponged onto Whisper White card stock using the mask 
in Pink Pirouette until I got the background that I wanted.


 The crisp and clean heart die was cut in Rich Razzleberry cardstock was mounted 
with Dimensionals to add another layer to the card.


The stamped messages were from Better Together. 
I love this stamp set as it is so versatile and has lovely words to it too. 
It has 19 stamps for only £33.00




   

Another very simple card that can be cased very easily.
'Case' to new crafters is Copy And Share Everything and most crafters love to share their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment