Tuesday 1 August 2017

Weekly Inspiration

Two Step Stamping

After my start yesterday showing the swaps I thought to show you a lovely technique
using Stampin' Up! amazing stamps.
Today, I have started with Sheltering Tree. 

  

For this card I did a watercolor wash over the background then stamped the images starting with the grass and then the others 1 by 1 over the blue.


It may seen daunting to try matching the pieces together but in actual fact it is very straight forward.
I find the best way is to lean over the image so that the 2nd images go in so much easier.


The leaves over the tree are very simple as there is no right or wrong way.
The bike is also very easy especially as you can used different colors as I have.


I used the Pretty Label Punch for the message on the front.


2 simple phrases for the inside.
Below, is some of the 2 and 3 step stamping stamp sets available.

Yes, these ones are all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment