Friday 29 September 2017

Masking - Day 5

 Today I've gone festive!
Cary and I held our Christmas all day classes over the last 2 weekends so I thought 
I should get started.


I used the Christmas Sweaters stamp set for this fun card.
6 Different jumpers all stamped several times over the Whisper White mat/


I coloured some of them in using ink from the ink pad and a water brush.


I added a piece of the Silver Tinsel Trim and a Rhinestone on one of the jumpers.

You can see the post it cut outs that I used and how they were placed over the stamped image.
The Whisper White mat was mounted onto Real Red cardstock using then stuck onto the card
base using Dimensionals.

The message inside was from  Snowflake Sentiments stamp set which we used for our all day 
Christmas classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment