Thursday 7 September 2017

Sponging - Day 4 

For today's card, I've gone off 'piste' (as one of our lovely ladies would say).
I used Whisper White Thick cardstock for the card base. Then, a So Saffron mat with 
another Whisper White standard weight card mat.


I embossed the white mat with the new Sweetheart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

  

Using a piece from the Just Add Color designer series papers, I cut out this lovely 
tea or coffee pot and using sponges, dipped gently onto the ink pads and carefully coloured it in. Yes, with sponges! I wanted to see if it could be done? It could, so I was pleased.

  

I stamped 'cheers' to the top of the heart and then, using dimensionals, I added the pot too.

I used Mixed Drinks and part of a phrase for the Happy Birthday from Lift Me Up stamp sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment