Sunday 17 December 2017

TUTORIAL

Tutorial for Double Fold Card

Hello and thank you for the requests for this card.
Here is the original one that I made.
tutorial.htm h








Cut a piece of card 14.85 cm by 29.7 cmI used Lemon Lime Twist cardstock for this sample.
Score at 4.9 cm, 9.9 cm, from each side or 19.8 cm and 24.8 cm from one end.


        

    Cut another piece of matching card at 9.9 cm by 14.85 cm
Stick this onto the first of the narrow panels only so that when the card is all folded in,  
the panel will cover the front of the card. 
You can see in the above photo how the extra panel will look once stuck together.
Cover this panel with DSP 9.5 cm by 14.4 cm.
     


Cover the right hand small panel with DSP measuring 4.7 cm by 14.4 cm. 
From the photo below, you can see what your card will look like from above when put together.


I used Fresh Florals DSP for my card with the Tranquil Tide papers.


I know these are not Christmas Papers but I have a certain person in mind who will 
appreciate the card with flowers on.


I used Carols of Christmas for the message and Silver Mini Sequin Trim.


I added small strips of White cardstock to add some interest to the plain panels.


I pulled a few of the sequins off the trim and added them randomly across the DSP
If you make a card following on from this, please, please, please send us a copy of your card. 
We won't post it unless you give us permission to. 
I hope you are able to understand my instructions. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you need some help.
Thank you, Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment