Thursday 14 December 2017

Weekly Inspiration - Day 4

Hello. Today's post is some more cards that were made for a recent all day class.
This time I used Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler cardstock to make the base card and mat.


I used Carols of Christmas stamp set with Star of Light stamps for the flourish.
The Copper Foiled card was made using the stitched Shapes Framelits.


The ribbon is a piece of the lovely Copper Trim. 
This lovely trimming can be cut in half and because it's been stitched together 
you can spread it out. It gives a beautiful effect whichever way you use it.



This next card was really 'out of the box' for me.


I used Very Vanilla and Tranquil Tide cardstock for the mats and card base.


A piece of Cherry Cobbler for the spiral from Swirly Scribbles
 and a few leaves from the new leaf punch. Topped off with the Copper foiled shape from 
the Starlight Thinlits.


I used Cherry Cobbler Ink for the stamping of the message and the stars. 

 I hope you've been inspired by today's cards. 
Please pop by tomorrow and see the last ones for this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment