Monday 11 December 2017

Weekly Inspiration

Christmas Cards

Hello, today's inspiration is mostly from other demonstrators in our team.
Sunday just gone was our team training Christmas Party. Not only did we have lots of lovely food, fun and games we all made shoe box swaps.
This included all of the products cut to shape and size, to make a simple card or 3D item.
 Here are some of those beautiful cards. 
My 3D case was a total DISASTER! I'm not showing you it!


The card above was designed by Kim Fee. Gorgeous. I love her work.


I'm sorry but I can't remember who made this one but I love the 
DSP folded to give this lovely effect on a card.


The little critters card was designed by Karen Franks. Love, love, love it!


This gorgeous card is so lovely and effective but oh so simple. Perfect. 
I am so sorry that I don't remembered who designed it!

This one too, I don't know who designed this either!
Very simple and very effective but so perfect for a young teenager.
Please stop by tomorrow to see what else I have for you.
Have you noticed any SNEAK PEEKS?
 

2 comments:

  1. Mine's the lemon lime twist-Happy Birthday one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for letting me know. I have a brain like a sieve!
    Beautiful cards you made. Thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete