Thursday 11 January 2018

Weekly Inspiration - Day 4

Shades of Purples

Today's card is another full of colour but quite simple nonetheless.


Using strips of Elegant Eggplant cardstock, I laid onto these Whisper White squares which were embossed with the flowers from Petal Pair TIEF. I rounded off the corners with a large circle punch.


 They were added diagonally and then I added a smaller plain square to each.
The daisy was crying out to be used for these colours. I used Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum along with a Whisper White too.


 A Clear Facetted Gem to and a simple message from Lift Me Up stamp set.
I used the very lovely Everyday Label Punch which has carried over from the last seasonal 
catalogue.

A very simple message to finish off the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment