Friday 12 January 2018

Weekly Inspiration - Day 5

Shades of Purple

My last card for this week I decided to do a different fold.


I have no idea what the fold is called but it one that I like. 
A full sheet of A4 cut at C6 height then folded at 9.9 cm from each end. then the 2 front folds were again folded in half at approximately 4.9 cm


A triangle cut off from each side to give the angled effect, I then added DSP from Naturally Eclectic. 


To match the DSP, I used Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and die cut the leaves and flowers out. 
I used Petal Palette stamp set and coordinating Thinlits Petal and More.

The message too is from the set and I love the frame for the message
 which is also in the Thinlits set.
Thank you for joining me this week. 
Please pop by next week to see what marvellous creations Cary will have to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment