Monday 8 January 2018

Weekly Inspiration

 Shades of ....

 Hello and Happy New Year to you all. 
This week I'm supposed to show some projects based around one colour
 but I decided to use shades of different colours.
Purples
Stampin' Up! have the most beautiful range of different colours and this week
I am showing you what I have made using Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder
 and of course Whisper White.


I have used the lovely stamp set Love You Still for this card. I LOVE the way that all
of the images are there to stamp directly onto the card.


No colouring in unless you want to of course.
The message on the front is perfect. I love it.


As you can see I made a mistake on the front of this and added another message
over the top to add another dimension!

 
Just a simple thank you to finish off the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment