Thursday 8 March 2018

Colours Grey

Colour Grey - Day 4

My grandchildren, Bella and Jayden gave me the inspiration for the card today.
It was my son's birthday last week and both of them made a card using the 
Magical Day stamp set.
So, here is my version.


Using Whisper White as the card base and a Basic Gray mat inside, I made the scene below.
I've only used small amounts of grey on this card.
I used a piece of the gorgeous papers which coordinate with the stamp set called
Myths and Magic Speciality DSP. Simple designs on one side and glossy images 
like the ones below on the other. 
Yes, The Dragon is shiny! He's gorgeous, I love him!


I TORE PAPER!!!!! I NEVER do things like that usually. In fact I'm sure that Cary will laugh when she sees it! It just had to be done!
I wanted banners for the background so used the die from the Home Sweet Home Thinlits.


I gently watercoloured over the background with the Bermuda Bay pencil.

The messages were both stamped in Basic Gray and are from the Magical Day stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment