Tuesday 6 March 2018

Weekly Inspiration - Grey

Colour Grey - Day 2

This little 12 cm by 12 cm card is a very simple one.
I embossed the Smoky Slate mat using one of the 2 different folders in Petal Pair TIEF's.


 Using the flower from Sweet Soiree Decorative Masks and Soft Sky Ink, with a dauber I pushed the ink through the mask or template onto Whisper White cardstock.
Yes, once again, I fussy cut the flowers and and made the top ones smaller.


Stampin' Dimensionals to separate the layers gave me the lovely flower.


I added the messages from Birthday Blossoms stamp set.
Using a 1 1/2" and 1 3/4" circle punches for the messages and then rolled the outer circle over
the Soft Sky Ink pad.

I rather like the way the circles look when they're not symmetrical.
A few strips of Whisper White Sheer Ribbon to finish off the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment