Friday 2 March 2018

Where has the sunshine gone๐Ÿ˜“

Today is the last day of my posting and as the sunshine has disappeared I thought I'd share a bright and zingy project. It also has it's own lighting so shines bright on dull days ๐Ÿ˜Š
I've used the daffodils and stamped on vellum again but this time I've also stamped and embossed some separately.  I then fussy cut the flower heads out and coloured them in from the back in  with the dark daffodil delight blends  pen. I used fast fuse to adhere them on top of the flowers on the vellum panels of the lumiere.
Well that's it from me this week next week Gill will be sharing her inspiration for us all to enjoy. Have a good weekend and stay warm if you're in the chilly bits and or stay cool if it's warm where you are ๐Ÿ˜‰
Have fun
Cary ๐Ÿ˜Š x






No comments:

Post a Comment